Type to search

Machinery Suppliers

Euro Auctions first time registrations up by 100% as new buyers choose Euro Auctions


The last Euro Auctions sale in Dubai on 22nd March attracted a true global audience of buyers and sellers. Conducted as a live sale, which was available online in real time, with a timed auction following the main event, with 700+ machines going under the hammer. Continuing to capture the attention of the region, Euro Auctions as a global brand is now well established and trusted across the Middle East for hosting sales of quality equipment and machinery.

Whilst the focus on this sale is global, 65 consignors sent equipment to the auction, with 14 sellers consigning to the sale for the first time. In all there were eleven seller countries in the sale from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Great Britain, Italy, Hong Kong, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and China But it was the home market that was the most active in not only supplying a large percentage of the equipment for sale, but in bidding and successfully buying. The fact equipment was sent for sale from Middle Eastern sellers and bought by Middle East buyers shows there is an appetite for the myriad of infrastructure projects across the region.

“The buying pattern for this sale was very interesting” comments Derek Bleakley, General Manager of Euro Auctions, Dubai, “Whilst the Middle East home market purchased 66% of all lots on offer, the remaining 34% was bought by bidders from all countries across Europe, from bidders across the whole of north Africa, from Kazakhstan, China and India, with the UK buying well, as were bidders from the USA, Canada and Australia.

As Euro Auctions has such a global reach marketing to over 150 countries, and with our online bidding platform our audience for all sales does attract a global audience.”

“With 599 registered bidder accounts, 33% were first time bidders at this sale, an increase of 100% over the previous sale, and we have seen the number of new customers increasing at every sale. We have been working with prospective sellers and buyers on our database, as well as raising our profile to the global marketplace with the message that we represent choice, quality and can help consignors to get the best price for their machinery,” concludes Derek Bleakley.

The buying statistics for the Dubai sale show the reach that the Euro Auctions brand has:
– Buyers from 74 countries registered for the sale.
– Top countries by hammer total, in order, were – UAE, Colombia, United Kingdom, Oman, Lebanon, Ivory Coast, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Taiwan.
– Buyers by world region – Middle East 73%, Europe 11%, Africa 6%, South America 6%, UK 4%, Asia 1.5%, North America 0.25%

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Web Development CompanyCheeltech