Facilio & EU-based Evogy partner to help properties enhance operating efficiency & boost portfolio performance
Facilio, a leading AI-driven property operations platform, and Italy-based Evogy, a leading digital energy service provider specializing in the Energy-as-a-Service model, announced a strategic partnership to deliver IoT-led solutions and services to drive sustainability and improve operational efficiency for real estate portfolios.
Commenting on the partnership, Stefano Zanin of Evogy, CTO and Co-Founder, stressed the need for a proactive response to climate-change and adherence to sustainability, in real estate. “There are huge opportunities to realize cost savings through energy efficiency, with the power of technology like IoT & Cloud. Using Facilio’s cloud-based platform, we will enhance our digital energy services via a command and control center, to optimize asset performance at enterprise scale, and fulfil the needs of large portfolio customers,” Stefano added.
“The Facilio+Evogy combo unlocks great value for customers, through complementary solutions that enhance the portfolio performance in real-time”, CEO and Founder of Facilio, Prabhu Ramachandran said. “The Facilio platform, in combination with Evogy’s ‘Simon’ plug-and-play retrofit solution, reduces barriers to connectivity, aggregates building data, and identifies operational inefficiencies proactively. Our partnership with a regional leader of Evogy’s calibre will enable real estate owners and operators to elevate portfolio operations, exceed sustainability goals, and realize value faster,” Prabhu added.
As a result of this partnership, Facilio and Evogy will extend their offerings to deliver well-rounded, intelligence-led connected operations and sustainability services, for large commercial portfolios. The enhanced capabilities include:
- Remote monitoring and control of multiple building assets, equipment, and systems (HVAC, fire safety, access control, etc.) through a “single-pane-of-glass” dashboard.
- Automated operational workflows, along with preventive, condition-based, and predictive maintenance.
- New occupant/tenant services through personalized comfort control apps; App-based tenant service requests and visitor management.
- Automated, ML-driven algorithms for optimization of HVAC systems for energy efficiency.
- Dynamic optimization of energy assets using Evogy’s ‘Simon’ digital energy specialist, in response to variable load, weather forecasts, electricity tariffs, etc.