CBNME FM Power 30: Prabhu Ramachandran, CEO & Co-Founder of Facilio, Ranks 17th
CBNME reveals their inaugural FM Power 30 List in our March edition in which we celebrate the top 30 FM Leaders in the Middle East. Read the full version here: https://bit.ly/3bqf6ea
Ranking 17: Prabhu Ramachandran, CEO & Co-Founder of Facilio
Prabhu Ramachandran is a progressive and forward-thinking CEO & Co-Founder, Facilio. He is on a mission to empower the commercial real estate industry, leading him to continuously motivate and energize his team, whom he values as equal partners and co-creators in Facilio’s journey and success. He seeks to inspire change through innovation, and tech-enabled transformation.
His contribution to the CRE space includes:
- Prabhu is a visionary thought leader and actively writes in leading dailies including Forbes ME, Khaleej Times, Gulf Today, Economic Times, Time of India, CBNC, The Hindu; and industry publication including CBNME, FM ME, MEP Middle East, Construction Week, CM Today, Arabian Business and more.
- Leading the creation of a centralized IoT platform that is aimed at bringing efficiency and seamless experience across real estate portfolios.
- Conceiving and championing an approach that has overturned established industry status quo to redefine the Property Operations function as a creator of value addition, rather than being a passive cost center.
- Mr. Ramachandran is the CEO of a team that has a combined tech and business experience of over 300 years – including founders who bring years of experience in IoT solutions, SaaS applications, and enterprise telecom.
- The innovation-driven mindset, cohesion, productivity, and creativity displayed by the Facilio team is a testament to Mr. Ramachandran’s empowering and inclusive leadership style.
- As a macro-manager, with a passion to solve problems at a global scale, he still believes in magnifying the abilities of each individual in his team, by creating a supportive and enabling space for them to maximize their impact, and take ownership of their contributions.