Gulf Real Estate Awards winners revealed
Dubai Land Department (DLD) concluded a successful first edition of the Gulf Real Estate Awards 2017, attracting industry leaders from across the region.
The event is inspired by the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and his vision of encouraging further innovation to achieve a qualitative leap that positions Dubai as the regional capital of real estate innovation.
DLD launched the initiative to celebrate the region’s greatest real estate achievements, in cooperation with Awards International which played an important role throughout the different stages of the awards.
The winners were presented at a ceremony in the presence of a number of prominent real estate figures, honouring the best achievements in 20 categories. The department received 150 submissions from across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Qatar.
His Excellency Sultan Butti bin Mejren, Director General of Dubai Land Department, said: “We would like to sincerely congratulate all award winners and wish all participants the best of luck for next year’s edition.
“We would also like to assure all of our partners that the Gulf Real Estate Awards will continue to evolve year after year in line with Dubai’s growing status, and confirming the Emirate as a centre of global real estate innovation.”
The awards programme has also demonstrated both the success of the real estate sector and its ongoing development, underscoring its positive role in supporting national economies.
Mahmoud Al Burai, Executive Director of Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI) at Dubai Land Department, added: “We extend our thanks and appreciation to all parties and individuals who contributed to the success of the first edition of the Gulf Real Estate Awards.
“Particular thanks go to ‘Awards International’, all our sponsors, including our Headline Sponsor Takaful Emarat, our Partners Cavendish Maxwell and Harbor Real Estate, and our Media Partners BNC Publishing and Gulf Property.
“We would also like to express our gratitude to our jury members, who have been keen to pursue credibility, integrity and transparency to the highest degree in order to select and honour the best achievements, making them models to be followed by the whole region.”
Winners of the 20 categories:
- Best Real Estate Registration Trustee award for Tamleek Real Estate Registration Trustee
- Best Architecture Company award for Bin Ghatti Developers
- Best Media Communications award for Property Time
- Best Mortgage Provider award for National Bonds Corporation
- Happiest Community award for Diamond Developers (Sustainable City)
- Best Facility Management Firm award for Emaar Community Management
- Best Smart Real Estate Project award for KLEINDIENST (The Heart of Europe)
- Best Customer Experience in Real Estate award for P.K Properties
- Best Real Estate Developer – Sustainable ‘Green’ Development award for Diamond Developers (Sustainable City)
- Best Real Estate Project in Commercial – Retail award for Al Mouj Muscat (The Walk Retail)
- Best Employer in Real Estate for KAIZEN Asset Management Services
- Best Real Estate Project – Hotel award for Enshaa – Palazzo Versace Dubai
- Most Innovative Real Estate Marketing Campaign award for SPF Realty
- Best Real Estate Portal award for Emaar Community Management
- Best Real Estate Project in Affordable Housing award for Dar Wa Emaar Real Estate Investment & Development Company
- Best Real Estate Project for Commercial Offices award for Hopkins Architects
- Best Owners Association Management Firm award for Luxury Owner Association Management Services
- Best Real Estate Project in the Luxury Residential award for Al Barari Firm Management
- Best Real Estate Project – Master Development for Damac Properties
- Best Real Estate Brokerage Firm award for Aqua Properties
Mark Hamill, Managing Director for Awards International UAE – the organisers of the awards – commented: “It’s important professionals have one stand out event giving all companies, big and small, an equal chance of recognition. Having a fully transparent awards process makes this event special – knowing you’ve beaten the best on merit alone does wonders for individuals and companies. The scale on which the real estate sector has embraced these awards has been fantastic, bringing huge credibility to our finalists and winners. A massive thanks to all our judges, sponsors, and especially DLD, for making this an event that really matters.”