Type to search

News

Dubai: Town Square by Nshama unveils new townhouses

Town Square Dubai by Nshama has unveiled a townhouse community, Naseem, that have been launched to strong investor response following the significant market demand for the affordable homes.

Naseem homes are set in a private, gated community with access to parks, cycling tracks, landscaped gardens and a vibrant boulevard.

Naseem is located at the entrance of Town Square Dubai and Al Qudra Street. The three-bedroom homes have a maximum built-up area of about 2,153 to 2,241 sq ft, while the four-bedroom residences have a maximum built-up area of 2,446 sq ft. All homes have private backyard gardens as well as covered parking spaces. Naseem townhouses are priced from AED1.2mn for a three-bedroom.

Customers only have to make a 5% down payment. Subsequently, they can benefit from the 50:50 payment plan whereby homeowners pay the rest 45% the total value of the home over two years in five easy instalments, and the rest of the 50% to be paid only after 100% construction.

Fred Durie, CEO of Nshama, said: “With effortless accessibility, a focus on promoting active outdoor pursuits and our commitment to assuring strong value for our customers, Town Square Dubai is today one of the most sought-after residential destinations by families and professionals in Dubai. Naseem townhouses offer opportunity to be part of this vibrant community assuring a feel-at-home and relaxed lifestyle choice for residents. Demand for villas and townhouses continues to be robust in Dubai and Naseem serves as the perfect destination to invest in affordable houses that assure strong returns. The strong response underlines the demand for our residential launches in Town Square Dubai.”

Among other attractions in close proximity are the 50,000sqm Town Square Park, a boutique hotel, cineplex, and a 2.5 million sq ft retail precinct with over 500 retail and F&B outlets in addition to a range of leisure attractions.

Tags:
Web Development CompanyTechyPros