Dubai Land Department announces winners of Gulf Real Estate Awards 2018
Dubai Land Department (DLD) has announced the winners of the Gulf Real Estate Awards 2018, who were honoured at a closing ceremony that took place on March 21, 2018.
The event is inspired by the directives of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and his vision of encouraging further innovation to achieve a qualitative leap that positions Dubai as the regional capital of real estate innovation.
The initiative celebrates the top regional real estate achievements in cooperation with Awards International UAE.
During the closing ceremony, Dubai Land Department announced the winners from 22 categories in the presence of several prominent real estate personalities.
Dubai Land Department received more than 170 nominations submitted by 69 companies in 22 categories from eight countries including Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, as well as Egypt, India, and the Maldives from outside the GCC region.
HE Sultan Butti bin Mejren, director general of DLD, said: “Even though this is only the second edition of the Gulf Real Estate Awards, the programme has already acquired an international reputation that exceeds the boundaries of the region. This evident from the entries we received from non-GCC countries, shows the great confidence that the world has in Dubai’s initiatives and transparent judging mechanisms.”
The winners of the 22 categories were:
1. Best Real Estate Project (Affordable Housing) – Deyaar
2. Best Real Estate Project (Luxury Residential) – Knight Frank (Atlantis)
3. Best Real Estate Project (Hotel) – Dubai World Trade Center (Courtyard Hotel)
4. Best Real Estate Project (Master Development) – Diamond Developers (The Sustainable City)
5. Best Real Estate Project (Off Plan) – Binghatti Stars
6. Best Real Estate Brokerage Initiative (Commercial) – Mallorca Properties
7. Best Real Estate Brokerage Initiative (Residential) – P.K. Properties
8. Best Real Estate – Customer Experience Initiative – Emaar Community Management LLC
9. Best Real Estate Developer – Sustainable ‘Green’ Development – Diamond Developers (The
10. Best Marketing Campaign – Binghatti Stars – Binghatti Developers
11. Best Facility Management Company – Emaar Community Management LLC
12. Best Owners Association Management Initiative – Mullak
13. Best Government Initiative – National Housing Company (NHC)
14. Best Employer in Real Estate – KAIZEN Asset Management Services
15. Happiest Community – Diamond Developers (The Sustainable City)
16. Best Media and Communications – Majid Al Futtaim – Communities
17. Best Real Estate Registration Trustee – Tamleek Real Estate Registration Trustee
18. Best Architecture Project – Dubai World Trade Center (Theatre)
19. Best Real Estate Research – Majid Al Futtaim – Communities
20. Best Real Estate Consultancy Company – KAIZEN Asset Management Services
21. Overall Real Estate – Binghatti Developers – Binghatti Stars
22. Real Estate Personality of the Year – His Excellency Marwan Bin Ghalaita, CEO of the Real Estate
Regulatory Agency, in recognition of his efforts to organise and develop the sector